- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
We’ll file this one under “down rounds” given that not long ago Yahoo spurned a $45 Billion offer from Microsoft, early bids for Yahoo are coming in the 2 or 3 billion range .Remember, Yahoo recently bought Tumblr for presumably $1 billion (does that mean all that “value added” by the acquisition has made Tumblr the entire company?).