- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
Apparently funded by some tech accelerator out of France, “Sneefr” took 50K ($50,000, not $50,000,000), they will “connect the people who want to buy and sell safely in a simple way”.