- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
The WSJ today reported on how WeWork co-founder and CEO Andrew Neumann has extracted $700,000,000 in share sales and loans from his money-losing, pre-IPO unicorn. So far Neumann has purchased 4 homes around New York, funded an elementary school his kid goes to, and paid $14,000,000 for a 13,000 squarre foot crib in the Bay area that has a guitar-shaped romper room. He also buys properties and leases them back to WeWork. All very confidence instilling for…Read More