- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
In a $40 million dollar funding round at a lower share price (a.k.a “a down round”) Glassdoor CEO went on record to say “We view this as a slight up round” (I guess you can add diluting shares to inflate market cap to the alchemical bag of tricks in this wonderful New Economy).
Still, with shares down 6.3% in this round, they are still clobbering their publicly traded Unicorn peers such as LinkedIn and Yelp.