- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
India’s Uber-wanna-be for cabs, Ola capitulated and took $300 million from existing hostage investor, Softbank at a $3.5B valuations, after 6 months of unsuccessfully scouring for $500M at a $5B valuation.
They’ve raised $1.2B to date.