- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
For some reason the investing public seems to be giving the WeWork IPO a suboptimal reception. After multiple reductions in the IPO sticker price, from 40B down to 20B and now perhaps even less, the lead investor Softbank is recommending that the IPO be shelved. For some reason when the CEO cashes out 700 million ahead of the IPO in a company whose losses exceed total revenues people aren’t overly eager to put in more money….Read More