- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
Oregon data center Peak Hosting has retreated from a “massive growth trajectory” and has laid off three quarters of its workforce (peaked at 200 f/t employees, now down to 50) and filed for bankruptcy after losing it’s biggest customer: mobile gaming company Machine Zone. The lost client was worth a reported $4 million/month in lost revenues.