- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
Amazon announced today that it will shutdown the entire Quidsi division, which it purchased for $545 million in 2010, citing lack of profitability. The Quidsi division included various retailers, replete with “category killing domain names” like diapers.com and soap.com.