- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
After collecting pre-orders from approximately 60,000 customers, autonomous camera drone maker Lily Robotics has declared bankruptcy and is shutting down.
The company is looking for a buyer for it’s intellectual property and claims it will refund all pre-orders.
Lily Robotics raised $15M in funding and took in over $38M in pre-order cash.