- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
This one is a heartbreaker, nobody likes to see malevolent actors succeeding in killing an entire company but that’s what’s happened with the ether crypto-currency trading platform DOA. Thieves have reportedly stolen $50 million in an “ongoing cyber-heist” from the platform, forcing it to shut down.