- Fraud prevention startup NS8 implodes as SEC investigates them for.... fraud
- Memo to Robinhood traders: "Bankruptcy" usually means the equity gets wiped out
- Thematic next-wave portfolio constructor Motif goes bust
- Siri: What is a "Unicorn circle jerk"?
- AirBnB Pivots to "Virtual Experiences", Lands $1 Billion Down Round
Pop-up dining start-up (I know I’m a square but, wtf is “pop up dining?”) Dinner Lab has burned through $10.2 million and filed for bankruptcy. Along the way they acquired competitor “Dishcrawl”, who I guess goes down with them now. Assets will be liquidated and creditors paid out. Members will probably be stiffed for their membership fees.